CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Projects

The nice weather has brought about a wonderful change in my personal life. I have the desire to do things again!! In the winter, the only thing I enjoy doing is sitting in my pajamas watching movies and waiting for a lot of snow. This past week Indiana had a little taste of spring, the sun actually came through the clouds...hallelujah!!! I decided I wanted to dig into the depths of my creativity and test some new waters. Paint. I refinished our stools and I painted a piece of wood for our family home evening boards. Oh, and I made a fruit pizza. Yeah for spring!






First you have to "prime" them...
Progress
Final product... it does look really good in the apartment. I know what you must be thinking.
Obviously we don't have any children...
We had some fruit we needed to use up...it was the ONLY way

14 comments:

natalie said...

I want a FHE board! I LOVE the red stools! I bet they look awesome with all your black and white in your house! And can you bring me some of that fruit pizza? I am salivating!

jessica said...

What a good little homemaker. You need to come over and teach me a few things.

tara said...

Two things: first, that fruit pie is looking SO good right now.
Second, you couldn't find me because I just made one. Thank you for stalking. I am flattered.

ajay42 said...

We're in line for an FHE board too! What's the going price?!

Ashley said...

Yummy!!! and what a bunch of cute stuff your doing!

niki said...

Incredible! I love the stools and can I have a slice of that yummy pizza?

Anonymous said...

Pee-ty!!, Pee-ty!! (I'm chanting...) You're a domestic goddess! Especially love the FHE board--great job on all your spring projects!

Momma Fran said...

Nice job!! I love red accent pieces. They make a room "pop". The fruit pizza as I recall is one of your specialties. I have recipe that is titled Alyssa's Fruit Pizza. You truly are a culinary wizard. Mine don't look that beautiful!

BradandMelanie said...

Wow! that fruit pizza is beautiful! - and it looks tasty too. I am sure that you didn't have any problems getting rid of it after it was made, but, if you ever do...you know where to find us (it's pretty much walking distance you know :)

Susan Mangus said...

I have seen the finished products in person, and I can attest to their beauty and coolness - that is, all except for the fruit pizza. I was invited to dinner the other night, but I saw no evidence of a fruit pizza. I know where I rate!

Lyndee said...

Hey Alyssa,
I got the little cars from friends. I think you can get them online or at toys r us. I hope that helps. I didn't realize who your mom was. I just love your mom. We moved here from Cali. Your mom knew a friend of mine there she was her leader in young womens.

Sara said...

Yum!

I bet those red stools are fantastic. Good work!

Amy said...

Alyssa- You're so dang cute! I love how your FHE board turned out. Your red stools are so stlyish. Cute blog!

Tara said...

Hi Alyssa! This is Tara Griffiths from the ward! I saw your post on Sara's blog, so I had to check out yours :) Also, you are an awesome Primary teacher! I know Jacob is crazy, so thanks for doing such a great job with him! He loves you.