CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Okay, okay....
















Alright. I just got the look of disapproval from my husband. The last post was a joke. I kid, I kid. Bruce and I went to the Indianapolis 4th Branch's (which is where we met) "Trunk or Treat." We had a lot of fun. It was so fun to see our friends from the branch. Many of them we have not seen for a while. Most everyone was dressed up and this was also fun. It was especially fun for me because I think at least 10 people wondered if I was in costume or if I actually was pregnant. Bruce went as a vampire. It was sort of a last-minute thing. We were not too prepared. Next year we will plan much more in advance. YEAH for Halloween!

4 comments:

Susan Mangus said...

I love it. You both look very convincing. Why did you spoil the fun by telling people you weren't pregnan? Glad you had fun!!

Susan Mangus said...

PS, you even got the bellybutton right.

natalie said...

That looks so REAL! I love it. You look great prego!

Ashley said...

Peet you scare me!!! I Think you will be cute prego, but wait!!!