CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Go Keri!!

#5 is on the far left. She made such a beautiful bridesmaid

Keri is the 2nd from the left (#5) #5...Nice boo-tay!




Last Sunday, Bruce and I went to Louisville Kentucky to watch my best friend play soccer. Keri has been my best friend for a long time(she was one the the beautiful bridesmaids)! She plays soccer for USI (University of Southern Indiana). This is Keri's Senior year. I have only attended one other game...last year when USI played ISU (Indiana State University)...some friend, right? So, Bruce and I decided to surprise her and attend her game in Kentucky. It was so much fun to see her!! I miss her and can't wait for her to come back home!!

4 comments:

carol Land said...

You two were THE BEST to come watch Keri play. It meant the world to her! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you, Alyssa, so happy with Bruce!

natalie said...

I want that picture of us girls!

Momma Fran said...

What a great friendship you and Keri have. So supportive of each other. The soccer pictures remind me of the good ol' days when my kids played.

Susan Mangus said...

Whew, way to go Keri!! Love that girl like one of my own. I can't wait 'till she's home for Thanksgiving and we go all night shopping.