CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back in the Game...


Look at our fun pumpkins! I'm a little proud...




So, apparently I have never posted on my blog. Obviously I have no idea what I am doing. Thanks to a little pressure I am ready to re-commit. A lot has happened in the past few months. July, I created a blog. I had a few wedding showers, worked on the wedding, and played. August, one of my best friends got married. I was able to attend her wedding in the Nauvoo, Illinois temple. It was an incredible experience. The rest of the month I continued to work. I was so excited for September! Family arrived and we were off for Nauvoo on Wednesday September 5th. Bruce and I were married on Thursday in the Nauvoo temple. It was amazing! Everything ran smoothly. I wouldn't have changed one thing! It is now October. I love this time of year!! It is the beginning of the holidays. And I have a whole new appreciation for it. At this time last year, Bruce and I began dating. Last Friday, we went to the punmkin patch with my friend Amanda and her boyfriend Chris. We went through a corn maze, picked pumpkins and bought fresh apples from the apple store. This past Monday we had a Family Home Evening on traditions. We discussed important traditions both of us enjoyed growing up. We made caramel apples and carved the pumpkins we picked out on Friday. We are looking forward to implementing many different traditions into our family. We enjoy spending time together. I have never been so happy in my life.

4 comments:

natalie said...

YEah you are back in the game. You sound so happy Alyssa. I love you and Bruce together. You compliment each other perfectly

Momma Fran said...

I love traditions. If you have some you want to share, I would love to hear them. I am always looking for new ideas!

Susan Mangus said...

Hey,
I am catching up on all the blogs. I love all your new postings!!! The pumpkins are cute.

Susan Mangus said...

PS: I'm glad you are starting your own traditions.