CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

we got dirt!

It's been some time since I've posted a real post. And this one won't be much, my apologies. We're not pregnant. Bruce told me I needed to update so people don't really think I am. No one is going to believe me when we really do decide to extend our family. Anyway, Bruce and I are going to build our first house. We are so excited! We have our piece of dirt and are ready to get the ball rolling. It won't be complete until December so we will move back in with mom and dad. We are kind of excited because it will be nice to be in a house again and it will also be nice to save up some money. I just have a few pictures of our dirt and some of my sweet nephews. I'll blog about it later. Sorry for the short and uninformative update.






home sweet home
our address will be 12708....
braddock lane
preston during his first soccer game. i cry at some point each game i watch. he's so big!
collin being a shark. it was hilarious! he's so cute!
porter-bug. don't you just want to snuggle him?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best lookin' dirt I've ever seen! Congratulations to you both!! It's VERY exciting, and I can't wait to see what you pick at the design studio! So happy for you.

ajay42 said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for both of you.

natalie said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! We can't wait to see the process of it being built!

Smith Party of Five said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! We're thinking about you!
-Ana and Kalia

tara said...

Your own piece of real estate, huh? That is so adult-ish of you! When are you going to fly me out so I can stay there?

Kristen said...

You are such a brat! I was looking at your pictures really quick and I was like, holy crap, she is pregnant? THAT pregnant? how did i miss this! Then I started at the beginning and was reading all the way to the latest post where you said that you weren't...nicely done!

Anyway, Jeff is doing great. He gets home June 8th. I can't believe that, it is less than a month now. I am really so excited and he will live near us in Phoenix for a little while until he figures out his next move. I will keep you updated with marriage prospects! p.s. I got the jean shorts at nordstrom in the teenie section. I think they are like 123456789 brand (really)

Susan Mangus said...

Hey, I am soooooo excited that you are getting a home. I have to admit that I'm also glad you will be living with us for a few months. We are so happy for you!!!It's going to be so darling!!!

Susan Mangus said...

PS: The boys are adorable!! And I am not prejudiced.

Amy said...

Congrats on the "big news"! That is so exciting. But what does this mean? Does this mean that you're not going to be in our ward anymore? I sure hope not. That will be very sad.

BradandMelanie said...

I guess I have been out of the loop for a while, that is so exciting, I bet you can't wait. I hope that you will be in our ward still, I will have to look and find out where your new house will be. We are so happy for you guys!