CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

birthday

my husband...
betsy, brittney, lindsey, keri
michaela & kyle
just the girls... lindsey, betsy, me, keri, amanda, brittney, michaela. why didn't anyone tell me about the flying bunnies? one landed in my hair. you see it? up there. yeah, on the left.
nhs alum. kyle, me, keri, linds, brit, amanda, chris


my best friends birthday was yesterday. we went out to champps to celebrate. some of our friends i haven't seen for a long time. it was so much fun to catch up and to celebrate such a special day. happy birthday, keri!!


10 comments:

natalie said...

How FUN! You look really good Alyssa! Tell Keri Happy Birthday for me!

Ashley said...

Yeah peet! Glad you had such a fun birthday.

Anonymous said...

awe bobby...you're the best!!!:) thanks for your wonderful friendship, i couldn't ask for a better pal. i'm so glad you and Bruce came to celebrate my special day! changy's soon!;)

Susan Mangus said...

Hey. Looks like you had a great time.

natalie said...

new post por favor!

natalie said...

Holla at your new background! Now can I see some new pictures? Love you

Kassi said...

Hey, Curtis here. Send your email address to my wife kassinolan@gmail.com. She would be happy to add you to our blog. It is good to see that everything is going well on your end!

Douglas Quist said...

Really, your last blog was in May...really!?! Step it up :) but seriously!

Lyndee said...

Hey I need your email address. I am going private. Can you leave it on my blog.

Susan Mangus said...

It's really time you updated :)