CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag!

How To Play This Game of Tag
Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List:
3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here it is:

Joys:
1. working on projects. I always like to be doing something...artsy or organizing...
2. Spring! The nice days in Indiana are few and far between. We must take advantage of the 3 days of spring here.
3. babies and toddlers
4. my sunbeams

Fears:
1. being trapped in something underwater or just being trapped underwater
2. driving between 2 semi-trucks on a highway and both of them coming into my lane at the same time. That would stink.
3. growing (excessive) masculine facial hair. I can deal with peach fuzz.
4. yeah, I agree with Melanie, public speaking for sure.

Goals:
1. find a house, buy it, and have all of our stuff packed up and ready to move at least 3 weeks prior to moving.
2. get to the point where I enjoy exercising and then do it...everyday.
3. travel the world

Obsessions/collections:
1. craigslist.com
2. mls #'s
3. organizing and cleaning

Random/surprising facts:
1. I like war movies
2. I enjoy cooking
3. I'm obsessed with getting on my computer everyday to look up random things

I'm tagging... Balls, Megan, Courtney, Ana, Miriam

3 comments:

Amy said...

Alyssa you are seriously so cute. That was fun to read more about you. I love that you love your sunbeams. You are so good with them.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULFREAKIN'LATIONS!!!

Susan Mangus said...

I am so glad you got taggged. Nothing new or surprising, but fun to read. Congrats as well.