CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

big trees, new do's, and the 'ville

I was getting the oil changed in my car the other day. I was getting my checkbook out to pay when I read their new policy. Hm... Sometimes I am painfully aware of where I live. I love it!!!

Ps. This is NOT a joke.

This was just a few minutes ago. I was trying to make those disgusting lips. I failed. Bruce is in bed and I'm watching some lame Hallmark Christmas movie. I really want to be in the basement with my family, sitting by the fire, watching Christmas Vacation, wrapping presents...then snuggling.

While at work the other day, I made an impulse decision to cut off my hair. I was sick of having to style it every day when I knew it would just end up in a pony-tail. One of my fellow-stylists cut off about 8 inches. It really needed to go. It was way past time. So here it is! I know I look REALLY happy. I was sitting in the break room at work, alone, taking pictures of myself.


The day after Thanksgiving, Bruce and I went downtown Indy for the tree-lighting. I really enjoy outings such as these. I live for them. It was pretty cold, and very crowded... but so exciting!





9 comments:

natalie said...

LOVE THE HAIR. It is very inspiring to me...maybe over our Christmas visit you can cut mine too! Thank you Noble-Tucky for never letting us down.

jessica said...

I love your hair!

niki said...

love your hair! I am having the same impulse with my hair! I also love this post! Keep 'em coming!

natalie said...

nice new bliggity-blog look

Susan Mangus said...

You gotta love the 'Ville. I can say from seeing it in person that the hair is wonderful!!

Momma Fran said...

Cute hair Alyssa!

Momma Fran said...

Cute hair Alyssa!

Anonymous said...

Peet, if it's possible, you're even hotter now with the new do.

natalie said...

New post please!